Southern Pacific Brewing owes its name to the Southern Pacific railroad line that ran down Harrison Street in the early 1900s, transporting the products of San Francisco factories and craftspeople to points throughout the West. A ten thousand square foot warehouse located in what was once the Mission’s industrial heart, the building itself is a testament to the area’s history. Proprietor and San Francisco native Chris Lawrence has lovingly renovated this one-time machine shop into a bright, expansive bar, restaurant and brewery, complete with an upper mezzanine and outdoor patio.
At the helm of Southern Pacific’s 15 barrel specific mechanical system is Andy French, whose clean, dry, true-to-style beers are the main features of a drinks lineup that boasts many attractions, including unique guest brews and high-caliber specialty cocktails.
Reservations & Private Parties
Feel free to contact Lisa Brenneman with any further questions.
- We do not take reservations, and are solely first come, first served.
- Many large groups have had success getting a spot to hang out together, because our space is so big.
- If you haven’t been here, I would encourage you to come by and check it out!
- We are able to rent out the upstairs mezzanine Sunday through Wednesday evenings for an hourly rate.
- The rate is $1000 per hour, and this includes house beers and well cocktails.
- Groups of less than 8o people fit comfortably.
- Additional food and beverage will be tallied based upon consumption. Per person rates are also available.
- We require a $500 non-refundable deposit that will be applied to the hourly rate.
- 20% gratuity will be added to the bill for the food and beverage consumed, not on the hourly rate.
Hours & Location
Hours of operation:
Sun – Wed: 11am-12am
Thurs – Sat: 11am- 2am
Kitchen closes at 11pm everyday.
21 Beers on tap & FULL BAR
We are family friendly but starting at 3pm we become a 21 and over bar.
At this time we are not taking reservations, all seating is first come first serve.
620 Treat Ave, San Francisco, 94110
Phone: (415) 341-0152